Раштская долина. Открой неизведанный мир.
Rasht Valley…Discover the unexplored world
Rasht is an old and very mysterious land. Here once can see mountains that reached the sky, meadows with flowers and grass, fast and roaring mountain streams, gardens with trees full of bright fruit, green clearings with the carpet of flame-colored of poppy.
Rasht valley rewards the traveler with untouched beauty of nature, a unique cultural heritage and unmatched hospitality of the mountain people, who greet guests with a warm smile, a cup of tea and a bowl of yogurt.
Things to do:
· A nice walk along the mountain slope or through an aylak (pasture), enjoying the cleans full of tulips, poppy and the silence, once could be disturbed only by the occasional cry of an eagle or the pounding of your own heart;
· Horse riding along the unexplored paths and mountain ranges that open onto vistas rimmed with snow-covered peaks;
· Living in an aylak (pasture) once can observe the process of making milk products and also their tasting;
· Making traditional products from wood and felt carpet (namad);
· Enjoy the horse game - buzkashi. It is like polo game where instead of a ball there is used a goat carcass;
· Being a witness of the customs, holidays and the holy traditions in the line of ancient old Tajik people;
· Bird-watching and wild life observation.